Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How'd You Sleep Last Night?

Some nights are better than others, but we all know when we've had a good night's sleep. Seven to eight hours of quality rest will raise your energy level and start you on your way towards a great day. If you've been tossing and turning, there's a very simple feng shui tip that can help to stack the deck in your favor.

The Chinese believe that numbers have the ability to change their lives. Using your personal kua number, find one of the numerous charts available in books or on the internet,  use the column affecting your health, and begin sleeping with your crown facing, as close as possible, to your most auspicious direction. I have a kua number of 2. Knowing that I had been sleeping with the crown of my head in a westerly direction, I knew a change was necessary. Find your most auspicious direction for health on one of these charts and begin using your most auspicious direction. You'll be pleased with the difference.

I've known this for years, but somehow had neglected to incorporate it into my new landscape when I moved in.  After a particularly fitful night's sleep, it occurred to me that I had been sleeping with my head in the most inauspicious direction available to me.  Unable to rearrange the furniture in my bedroom, I simply decided to try sleeping with my head at the bottom of the bed. With my head in the west for good health, I found upon waking the following morning, I had slept better than I had in months. The beds still made up in the normal manner, but at night, my pillows and me convene to the other end.
You may be able to do a little room rearranging that I couldn't, and place the bed in the proper direction, either way, you'll find a pleasant night's sleep is headed your way.

Find your best direction, using your kua number, for any situation you may need help correcting concerning wealth, health, love, or personal growth and get the numbers going in your best direction.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment